THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT MMS
1. We are Methodists - the Methodist Church from its very beginning in 1738 has been devoted to helping the poor and disadvantaged.
2. We will channel your donation to help both Christians and non-Christians. Some of our projects are of a specifically religious nature (like church planting), but all the money raised will go towards the community development projects.
3. We think twice before giving because we realise that sometimes giving unwisely creates an unhealthy attitude of dependence on the part of the recipient.
4. Your donation is not tax exempt because all of it is channelled overseas. To help the disadvantaged in Singapore (with a tax exempt receipt), you can give to Methodist Welfare Services.
5. Your donation will help someone break out of the poverty trap. Your gift will bring someone hope for a better future.
6. You can find out more how you can donate.
If you have any question, please write to us.