Personal Data Protection Policy (PDPP)
For an overview of our PDPA policy, please refer to
In general, you can visit us on the internet without telling us who you are or giving us personal information. There are times when we may need information from you, for instance: to process an order, to correspond, to provide a subscription or in connection with an online submission. We may supplement this information to complete a transaction or to provide a better service.
Your information may be used:
- To fulfil your requests by us or by others involved in fulfilment.
- To contact you in connection with certain submission.
- By us and selected organisations for marketing purposes if you have permitted such use.
- In an non-identifiable format for analysis.
- To develop our business relationship if you represent an Donor or Volunteer.
When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
PDPA: MMS is committed to ensuring the security of all personal data she collects. MMS shall use and disclose such data only for her necessary purposes and if so, shall adhere to the guidelines of the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). All personal data shall be kept strictly confidential at all times. If ever MMS has to disclose any personal data to any third party, she shall do so only with the prior consent of the owner of the personal data.